The Marketing Research Education Foundation (MREF) and the Philadelphia Chapter of the Marketing Research Association have formed an alliance with 12Plus, an organization that partners with high schools in underserved communities in Philadelphia to foster learning environments that empower students toward a successful post-secondary pathway. 12Plus offers a wide range of programming, including transition support, college readiness, college access, college persistence and leadership development. Our goal is to raise $10,000 by the end of 2016!
We are asking fellow researchers to donate and help give students the chance to pursue a post-secondary opportunity via 12Plus. Your generosity will give supplies, scholarships and other tools students need to secure a promising future.
While any donation amount is accepted and greatly appreciated, the following donation amounts are recommended:
- $50 will provide basic school supplies for 10 students.
- $100 will fund a college tour for 10 students.
- $250 will provide a scholarship for a graduating senior.
- $500 will supply a computer for the PLUS Centers
- $1,000 will sponsor a Fellow to provide individualized support services for over 100 students for an entire year.
100% of the donation will go directly to 12Plus programs. All contributors are tax deductible and all donors will be recognized on the MREF web site!
To donate, visit http://mrgivesback.org/donate/ or mail a check to the MREF. Please specify on the check that the donation is for the 12Plus fundraiser.